The Honours Society is a prestigious and challenging enrichment and extension program for academically talented Senior School students in Years 7 to 11, which aims to:
- Develop research, communication, creative and critical thinking skills
- Encourage self-directed and student-centred learning
- Provide individually tailored and negotiated programs
- Contribute to the advancement of students’ results
- Recognise and reward Academic Excellence
Please see the attached brochure for more information on this innovative program.