Co-Curricular - The Arts
Opportunities in the Arts
Students can choose from a range of activities, though we expect all will experience Public Speaking and Debating either through class work or in the co-curricular programme.
- Choirs from Prep to Year 12 – competition and performance opportunities
- Junior, Intermediate and Senior Bands; Junior and Senior Strings; Jazz and Contemporary instrumental trios, quartets and ensembles
- Junior, Intermediate and Senior Dance Troupes
- Annual College Musical, Vocal Festival and Senior Play
- Annual Splendid Visions Art Exhibition and opportunities for external art exhibitions
- Public speaking – Rostrum, Lions, A.B. Paterson College events (poetry competition Years 1-6; A.B. Paterson College Public Speaking Competition Years 4-12 (open to external students) and an Inter-House Public Speaking Competition)
- Debating – Gold Coast and QDU
House competitions include both sporting and artistic areas and contribute to our strong College spirit, and that sense of belonging so important in the enjoyment of school life.
Le Petit Cirque - Junior School Musicale
Thursday 13 June & Friday 14 June 2019
6.30pm - 7.45pm
Book online in DLPAC Event Bookings